- We respect your privacy and choices.
- We ensure to keep your privacy and security intact in everything we do.
- We will not send you any marketing communications unless it is confirmed on your part. However, you can change your mind at any given time.
- We do not send your personal data.
- We strive to keep your personal data safe and secure. Therefore, we only work with trusted partners.
- While using your personal data, we make sure to remain open and transparent.
- We do not use your personal data without your permission, and in ways, we have not informed you.
- We always try to accommodate your requests as per our legal and operational responsibilities.
What type of information do we collect?
While collecting your details, we ask for your name, contact number, home address, email address, size, and age. This information is used for competitions, prize draws, and newsletter signup.
When you purchase from our site, we ask for your delivery address and the detail on payment method. Apart from that, we may obtain information about the usage of our website by you to improve our services.
In addition to that, we love to connect and interact with you through social media. However, you will have to control these platforms and set your profile in accordance. Therefore, you will have to check your privacy setting and set them to make sure your personal information is used in a monitored way.
What do we do with your information?
Here are some of the ways your personal information is used.
- While processing your order to make the delivery safe and reachable;
- To improve the website and services;
- To administer the website;
- To learn about your browser and operating system;
- To send you updates regarding new products (only with your permission)
How long do we keep your information?
We hold on to your information as long as you are part of Avinci customer base and as long as we are required to keep to make sure you meet our legal requirements.
Contact our customer care team, if you do not wish to continue shopping with us so that your account is discarded. However, as per our legal requirements, some of your personal data will be kept even after you have asked us to delete it. Besides, this information will be very basic and will only be used to resolve disputes and prevent fraud/abuse.
How do we protect your information?
Our site uses an up-to-date industry procedure to keep your personal information secure. We also protect the security of your data with a Secure Sockets Layer encryption software. It may vary if we feel you will benefit from a greater security system while using our website.
Moreover, we have an appropriate security measure to protect you against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information which is collected from our website.
You have the right to ask us to discontinue using your information for all the legal reasons we are processing it. You can also ask us to stop using your information where we have collected it for direct marketing purposes.
How can you Unsubscribe?
If you wish to unsubscribe and no longer want us to hold your personal information, you can unsubscribe using the below-mentioned methods.
- Click on the unsubscribe link that is sent along with every email/message. It will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. In addition to this, you can also unsubscribe through My Account. However, you may receive messages/emails that are already on the way while your request to unsubscribe them is being processed.
- As far as other platforms are concerned, you can manage your preferences and via the Notification section of your device.
How can you report a security concern?
Our customers’ security is our top priority. If you notice something unusual and want to report it, you must contact us immediately. Talk to our customer care executive and address your concern.
What if you post your picture and tag Avinci on social media?
Avinci holds the right to repost a picture on its social media platforms if any user tags it since we need to know what you think about us. We may also want to reach out to you if you are unhappy about any product or service.